Hope you are doing fine!, Thanks for dropping by again. Today it’s all about budget shopping. I love to give myself that challenge sometimes. It’s fun and I love to be creative. No need to spend a whole salary to look good. It’s not about the money, be creative yet simplistic!
Before I start my budget challenge, I clean up my closet. I think about what kind of look I would like to create. I check the magazines, my favourite blogs or online websites to find some inspiration, if I don’t have some myself. After that, I set out my budget and a wish list.
Now that you know what I already have in my closet, like the white jacket that I’m wearing, the shoes and bag, I only need to add some basics. My budget today, 100 euro’s! This is an easy budget kick off , if I do say so myself . The first item on my list : Graphic monochrome pants. I’ve been dreaming about a graphic pants for a while now, so that was my first mission. Working on my budget list from top to bottom keeps me from buying things I don’t need.
Of course their will be a letdown while shopping. Once I went on my budget fashion spree I had to change plans , I couldn’t find the pants that I had in mind. I decided to go for a monochrome budget tricot legging instead. This legging was on sale for 7 euro, so that’s a big bargain price, and cheaper than the pants that I had in mind. Because the tricot legging is very present I combined it with a oversized high low t-shirt from H&M and lucky me, it was on sale too for 7 euro . I only added the gold statement ring from Hema to finish this budget look. The rest of the accessories I previously bought.
For the overall budget look with the white jacket, shoes, accessories, bag and sunglasses I paid:
White jacket H&M 29.95|lEGGING H&M 7,-|Conscious T-shirt H&M 7,-| Shoes Steve Madden on sale 15,-|Bag Primark 7,-|Earrings Primark 2,50|Mix Match of bracelets 6,-|Sunglasses Market 5,-| Big gold colored ring Hema 4,95|
BUDGET SHOPPING TIPS
- Check out the sales items first. See if you can find something that fits with the rest of your wardrobe. Keep that in mind otherwise you loose track immediately.
- Nowadays they have the best budget trends on the market, don’t shay away to negotiate about the price, you will be surprised if you try.
- Stores like Primark are the perfect place to buy budget accessories
- Be aware when the Big sale starts.
- Go shopping with your girlfriend or mother and tell them, that you’re on a budget.
- Try the online sale button from your favourite webshop
I wonder what you think about this budget outfit? Please let me know!