The holidays are coming and it’s time to prep yourself with some fresh outfits that will make you shine. Are you ready? Hope so, ’cause we are dropping some holiday inspiration here. Let’s take Fall into holiday festive.
This awesome outfit will be perfect for this in-between season. Like every holiday season you will find a lot of sequin and glitter this year. But what if you’re not that kind of girl? Just blend it in your regular casual outfit and steel your shine! You can do this!
1. Manon Baptise c/0 Navabi fashion| 2. White bow blouse Fred van Leer c/o Shoeby fashion| 3. Grey distressed jeans Zizzi Fashion| 4. Heels Just Fab | 5. Crossbody Fuzzy pop by Karl Lagerfeld
If you want to take your shine and little further and you’re not afraid to stand out of the crowed, I would definite recommend blending in some leopard print. This print is back on trend in every possible way, so if you’re not into skirts, there are tons of other options to make this look work. Finish the leggy look with some cool ankle boots that boast a not too sexy look. I’d say: date night proof!
1. Manon Baptise c/0 Navabi Fashion| 2. Sweater H&M| 3. Sunglasses H&M| 4. Leopard skirt Yoek c/o Navabi Fashion
5. Black boots H&M| 6. Lipstick H&M beauty| 7. Bag H&M|8. Perfume by Lipsy
Metallics are hot, but they can be tricky for curvy girls, especially when they are pleated and don’t create the slimming effect. Most of the time they will make you look bigger.
But no worries, you know what they say: “The bigger the better!” This is the way I would recommend for my curvy girls to rock her metallics. Make sure to keep your top tight and combine your metallic bottom with an oversized blazer, work it till you got it. You either hate them or love them but mister DR Marten is off the chain this season. You can change them for a more subtile version of course or heels, it’s your party!
1. Blazer River Island plus| 2 White t-shirt Ali express| 3. Metallic skirt Zara XL| 4. Bag Fashion cat purse
5. M.A.C. perfect score matte lipstick| 6. DR Martens low boots
Hope you liked this post, If you do, don’t forget to leave a comment or tap the heart button below. You can also follow this blog on Facebook|Instagram|Twitter|Bloglovin or Snapchat @thecurvychapter.com